Monterey County is under a California state-wide Stay Home Order, which became effective Wednesday, March 18th. The order is in place until further notice. It covers the whole state of California, and it exempts activity as needed to maintain continuity of operation of the federal critical infrastructure sectors, critical government services, schools, childcare, and construction, including housing construction.
- California Stay at Home Order (March 19)
- Monterey County Health Department COVID-19 webpage
- Quick links to essential resources and services for Monterey, Santa Cruz, and Santa Clara Counties
- List of essential infrastructure workers
- California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Federal Website on Coronavirus
- CDC Website on Coronavirus
- Situation Summary
- Steps on How to Get Your Home Ready
World Health Organization
Can’t get tested?
Popular Democracy is collecting data concerning people who cannot get tested for COVID-19 through their medical system. If you have been denied testing, you may complete this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScA9g1QGtzMuzBasIMhvA3ylUUN8EXeVZZmV_mwxoCmD7ksfw/viewform